Monday, December 5, 2011

Recommendations Welcome!

Hey, anybody! If you ever feel like I should write about something or there is a subject you are curious what my viewpoint is on it, then you can always let me know! I would be more than happy to write a post on it because

  1. I love to write. 
  2. It gives me practice for my career. ;-)
  3. It gives me a chance to 
    1. explore what I feel about that subject 
    2. debunk any false assumptions/stereotypes about Muslims 
    3. find the answer in Qur'an.
So I'm ready for any suggestions or recommendations! I love it and I'm ready to go. :-D :: hugs ::

4 comments:

  1. You know what? I think you should tell us a little more about you! Where are you from? Were you born into an islamic family or did you just start studying other religions or just the muslim religion? Or did you grow up in a religious setting? Just curious. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal - I LOVE this suggestion!!! I will get to work on this immediately. Thank you for your comment, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great!!! I'm glad you liked the idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, It's been a while...just checking on ya..hope all is well..

    ReplyDelete

Quranists Network
.